26 de outubro de 2007

Hello to you all

Hello to those of you who have come across this page by accident or on purpose. We hope you take some time to read what we have posted.

My parents, Aj and Barbara Hensley surrendered to the mission field in 1996 and followed God's calling to Brazil where they are currently situated in the town of Caraguatatuba. I found my way to be here too since I met my husband while visiting my parents.

In an effort to remain connected as much as possible, we have created this blog. The monthly updates will be posted as well as random information and prayer requests. You will notice on the sidebar are some links and other information. This will be updated on a semi-regular basis. We are also posting pictures on another webpage. There is a link in the sidebar to those pictures. If you have a blog and would like to be part of our links, let us know.

We hope you enjoy the blog and we look forward to hearing how you like it (or not). hehe

Love and hugs,
mkhq

Nenhum comentário: